- Dance Music Styles 105
- Glitch Hop
- Glitch, with its chopped-up audio, is sonically inspiring. And Hip Hop, with it’s swing and jazz/R&B influence, has a musical soul like no other kind of dance music. Fuse them together and you’ve got Glitch Hop. See how it’s produced!
- Music Theory 107
- Reading Music
- Imagine seeing a written melody or a score and immediately being able to sing or play it. This course, with its 12 built-in practice exercises, teaches you how to do it. Learn to read music now with, our expert music theory teacher, Gregg Fine.
- VocalSynth 101
- Explained and Explored
- iZotope’s VocalSynth is a vocal producer's dream. You can tune and transform... You can thicken and texturize... You can even robotize, harmonize and vocode! Learn VocalSynth now!
- AIR Creative FX 101
- The Production FX
- The AIR Creative FX Collection is a powerful group of audio tools that you can use to spice up any production. Available for any platform, these tools are explained and explored by AIR expert Alex Solano in this 15-tutorial course.
- Studio One 102
- Audio Explained and Explored
- Now it’s time to dive into audio in PreSonus Studio One 3. Watch this 28-tutorial course by trainer Gary Hiebner to learn essential audio tools and techniques from editing to mastering.
Error 404 - File Not Found
Oops, we couldn't find that file.
This usually means the syntax used in the url is incorrect.
Remember that file and folder names are case sensitive, or perhaps you
just made a typo. Check the URL you entered or find the page you are
looking for using the navigation on this page.