- Korg minilogue 201
- Programming the minilogue
- Now that you know where all the controls are on the Korg minilogue, Matt Vanacoro shows you how to program them! Master the skills of analog sound design from the FX to sequencing in this 21-tutorial course.
- Logic Pro FastTrack™ 101
- Audio Editing Tips
- Welcome to our 1st Logic Pro X FastTrack™ course. The goal of the FastTrack™ series is to teach you highly focussed, pro tips as fast as possible! Join Booker Edwards to unleash the power of pro audio editing in Logic Pro X.
- Dance Music Styles 105
- Glitch Hop
- Glitch, with its chopped-up audio, is sonically inspiring. And Hip Hop, with its swing and jazz/R&B influence, has a musical soul like no other kind of dance music. Fuse them together and you’ve got Glitch Hop. See how it’s produced now!
- Music Theory 107
- Reading Music
- Imagine seeing a written melody or a score and immediately being able to sing or play it. This course, with its 12 built-in practice exercises, teaches you how to do it. Learn to read music now with, our expert music theory teacher, Gregg Fine.
- VocalSynth 101
- Explained and Explored
- iZotope’s VocalSynth is a vocal producer's dream. You can tune and transform... You can thicken and texturize... You can even robotize, harmonize and vocode! Learn VocalSynth now!
Error 404 - File Not Found
Oops, we couldn't find that file.
This usually means the syntax used in the url is incorrect.
Remember that file and folder names are case sensitive, or perhaps you
just made a typo. Check the URL you entered or find the page you are
looking for using the navigation on this page.