- Orchestration 102
- The Wind Section
- The wind section is the most colorful section of the orchestra. In this course, you learn all about the instrument families, their techniques and articulations and how to score for them. So master the winds with our favorite maestro, Thomas Goss!
- Ozone 7
- Mastering Toolbox
- Ozone 7 is here and it’s got all kinds of new modules to learn and explore. See the new vintage processors and catchup on all the new features as explained by expert trainer Matt Hepworth.
- EastWest 103
- EastWest 103: Tools for Film, TV & Games
- Is there a better collection of tools for scoring film, TV and games than EastWest? And now, with Composer Cloud, is there anything more affordable?! Join David Earl as he explores and explains these libraries in the context of composing music for all media.
- GarageBand 201
- Production Workflows
- Apple’s GarageBand has a lot of powerful features. It’s great for creating podcasts, scoring video, songwriting & dance music. It’s also an excellent teaching tool! Take this course to rapidly expand your GarageBand universe!
- Sample Logic 101
- CINEMORPHX Deciphered
- CINEMORPHX by Sample Logic is a film and game composer’s dream, sound design machine. It's deep & powerful, and trainer Joe Albano worked very closely Sample Logic in designing this must see course. It’s amazing. Check it out!
Error 404 - File Not Found
Oops, we couldn't find that file.
This usually means the syntax used in the url is incorrect.
Remember that file and folder names are case sensitive, or perhaps you
just made a typo. Check the URL you entered or find the page you are
looking for using the navigation on this page.