WaveLab 9 101
Absolute Beginner's Guide
Matthew Loel T. Hepworth • 30 videos • 127 minutes •
Join Steinberg expert Matt Hepworth in this 30-tutorial Absolute Beginner’s Guide and see all of the mastering power infused into this incredible audio platform. Learn Wavelab 9 now!
Status: Available | Released: Nov 29th, 2016WaveLab 9 is an all-in-one, audio editing, processing, analyzing and mastering app. It has many sophisticated tools, and you really need to know your way around it to get the most out of it. That’s why we brought in WaveLab expert Matt Hepworth to create this Absolute Beginner’s Guide. Matt explains and explores the "where, why and how" of this multidimensional Steinberg program in this 30-tutorial course.
Matt starts off by explaining the GUI, the workspace, the various editing modes and the basics of WaveLab's file organization. Once that all important housekeeping is out of the way, he plunges into WaveLab’s advanced Audio Editor. Next up is the Montage -this is where multiple audio files come together for processing and editing as you prepare to master. To complete this course there's a final section on batch processing and a essential introduction to WaveLab’s Master Section.
By completing this course you get the knowledge you need to start editing, analyzing, processing and mastering your tracks in Steinberg's WaveLab 9! Read More...
- 2Assigning your Audio Interface (05:27)
- 3Light, Dark & Black Themes (01:36)
- 4Workspace Overview (06:20)
5The Three Editing Modes (03:49)Preview
- 6The Ribbon (03:03)
- 7Projects & File Groups (05:55)
- 8The Power of Projects (03:34)
- 9Loading & Saving Files (05:06)
- 10Audio Editor Overview (05:29)
- 11Zooming functions (03:41)
- 12Making Selections (04:31)
- 13Edit Menu (06:51)
- 14Process Menu (04:02)
- 15Time Stretching (04:32)
- 16Analyze Menu (04:54)
- 17Using Markers (05:11)
- 18Rendering an Audio File (04:25)
- 19Adding Tracks (03:25)
- 20Clip Editing (04:43)
- 21Using Fades (05:39)
- 22Editing the Source (02:47)
- 23Rendering a Montage (03:08)
- 24Creating a Batch Processor (02:16)
- 25Adding Audio Files (01:38)
- 26Applying Processing (03:12)
- 27Running the Batch (06:34)
28Master Section Overview (01:47)Preview
- 29Adding Plug-ins (07:40)
- 30Rendering (04:05)
Absolute Beginner's Guide
Dec 21, 2016
So I upgraded to Wavelab 9 and, oh boy the interface was so different. I purchased your course and just wanted to say, it is reasonably priced and EXACTLY what the doctor ordered! Thanks guys, great job!
Know someone that needs this training?
Send a personalized note and tell them about this course.
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1093 Courses
- Download Single Course