u-he ACE 102
Any Cable Everywhere
Rishabh Rajan • 20 videos • 102 minutes •
If an analog modular had sex with a synth plugin, u-he ACE would be the offspring. Learn how to virtually patch this cool plugin with our ever-cool trainer and synth expert, Rishabh Rajan.
“Great and inspiring walkthrough!! Rishabh Rajan is a excellent teacher and inspirator:)”
— Ole Højer Hansen / Electribute
“Excellent and clarifying course on a potentially confusing, but brilliant, softsynth. Due to the lack of cogent how-to information by the manufactoror (U-He) I found this course invaluable. Thanks RR!...”
— Jeff A
In this course (which assumes a bit of synth knowledge), you explore every inch of this plugin. You learn all about patching and the multitude of possibilities that this kind of open-ended synth architecture provides for the creative sound designer.
With a patch cable-based synth you ARE the circuit designer AND the sound designer rolled into one. So get ready to learn and dig into u-he ACE with the amazing Rishabh Rajan. Soon, you’ll be making sonic landscapes that every synth and synthesist only hear in their electronic dreams! Read More...
- 2Patch Browsing and Handling (03:34)
- 3The Default Signal Flow (06:16)
- 4Voltage-controlled Oscillator - Part 1 (08:58)
- 5Voltage-controlled Oscillator - Part 2 (08:15)
- 6The Mix Module (02:11)
7Voltage-controlled Filter - Part 1 (05:25)Preview
- 8Voltage-controlled Filter - Part 2 (03:07)
- 9Voltage-controlled Amplifier (01:29)
- 10The ADSR Envelopes (06:40)
- 11The Ramp Generator (03:07)
- 12The Low Frequency Oscillator (04:00)
- 13Global Parameters (07:15)
- 14Effects: Chorus, Delay and EQ (07:06)
- 15Patching Conventions in ACE (03:44)
- 16The Multiples Module (06:36)
- 17Stack Voice Tuning (02:09)
18Circuit Bending Controls (04:36)Preview
- 19The Mapping Generator (09:08)
- 20Additional Patching (05:31)
Great and inspiring walkthrough!! Rishabh Rajan is a excellent teacher and inspirator:)
Excellent and clarifying course on a potentially confusing, but brilliant, softsynth. Due to the lack of cogent how-to information by the manufactoror (U-He) I found this course invaluable. Thanks RR!
A well-done introduction to some of the complexities of this particular soft-synth. This tutorial will help you get up and running.
I've been waiting for someone to do a course on this Soft Synth. Modular synthesis is not something I'm familiar with at all and I can now get the best from this synth. Excellent!
Thank you for these useful tutorials. Great job Rishabh and MPV. Look forward more tutorial like this because these plugin can run on every DAW and sometimes they are hard to proficient about it.
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1147 Courses
- Download Single Course