Symphony Essentials 101
Symphony Essentials Explored
Matt Vanacoro • 20 videos • 70 minutes • No reviews
With its meticulously sampled instruments, NI’s Symphony Essentials lets you create authentic-sounding MIDI orchestral scores. Join trainer Matt Vanacoro in this 20-tutorial course, and see how this amazing Kontakt library can help you compose epic soundtracks!
Matt starts by giving you a tour of the included five solo and ensemble instruments. After sharing some important Kontakt tips, he gives a detailed explanation of everything Symphony Essentials has to offer. You learn how to create realism with the articulation, legato and repetition features. You discover how to enhance the instruments with the built-in effects, how to use the arpeggiator, and you learn everything about key switches. The course also includes lots of resource management tips, and Matt even shows you how to create a one-man massive orchestra multi that won’t crash your computer...
So sit back, launch Kontakt and watch this Matt Vanacoro course to learn everything you need to create Hollywood-worthy soundtracks!
2A Tour of the Instruments (02:52)Preview
- 3Kontakt and NKI Basics (05:10)
- 4Brass Instruments (03:38)
- 5Brass Performance Controls (03:52)
- 6Legato and Repetition (02:40)
- 7Brass Articulations (04:00)
- 8Ensemble Setup (03:49)
- 9Effects (03:07)
10String Ensemble (03:27)Preview
- 11Articulation Slots (02:46)
- 12Configurable Articulations (03:14)
- 13Programming Articulations (04:22)
- 14Woodwind Instruments (03:39)
- 15Woodwind Arpeggios (02:18)
- 16Woodwind Articulations and Key Switches (05:03)
- 17Managing Resources (02:51)
- 18Making Massive Multis! (04:24)
- 19Scoring with Kontrol (03:42)
- 20Moving on With Your Symphony (03:16)
Reviews (0)This course does have any reviews yet.
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1105 Courses
- Download Single Course