Social Media 101
Strategies & Tactics for Artists and DJs
Adam Pollard • 26 videos • 92 minutes • No reviews
From Facebook to YouTube, social media is one of the most important tools for DJs, producers and artists to grow a fan base and expand a presence online. Join artist and YouTuber Multiplier in this course to learn how to best promote your music with social media.
In this course, Multiplier reveals the inner working of social media networks. You learn invaluable marketing techniques and strategies to build your audience and interact with your fans. You discover the right ways of creating valuable “storytelling” content and why collaborating with other artists is super important. You also learn to put systems in place to attract new followers, and how to “game” the system to your advantage. Moldover also defines important concepts such as discoverability, attention real estate, view velocity and Kevin Kelly’s 1000 True Fans theory. He also answers important questions such as “how much should I post” or “how long should my post or video be?” … and the answers may surprise you!
So sit back, listen and learn to harness the power of social media networks. The information in this course is invaluable for every musicians, producers and DJs! Read More...
1Course Overview (00:41)Preview
2Strategies/Principles vs Tactics (02:48)Preview
- 3Social Proof (02:37)
4Content Marketing (04:03)Preview
- 5Collaboration (04:09)
- 6Influencers (03:50)
- 7Discoverability (01:56)
- 8Platform Hacking (04:55)
- 9Know the Platform Preferences (05:00)
- 10Attention Real Estate (03:24)
- 11View Velocity (04:43)
- 121000 True Fans Theory (03:48)
- 13Figuring out Your 'Product' (01:39)
- 14Defining the Right Goals (03:02)
- 15Buying Likes/Plays/etc. (04:54)
- 16Responding to Every Interaction (04:56)
- 17Content Gating / Fan Gating (03:13)
- 18Lead Magnets (02:21)
- 19Call-to-Actions (04:33)
- 20Data / Analytics / Metrics (04:47)
- 21Artwork / Visuals / Imagery (03:49)
- 22Quantity vs Quality (03:13)
- 23Time vs Money, in Relation to Growth (02:10)
- 24How Many Platforms to Work on? (04:03)
- 25Posting to Multiple Platforms (03:04)
Reviews (0)This course does have any reviews yet.
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1147 Courses
- Download Single Course