Roland Boutique 104
TB-03 Explained and Explored
Nate Mars • 21 videos • 53 minutes • No reviews
Roland’s Boutique TB-03 is perfect to get that classic 303 acid sound without breaking the bank. Learn how to use this mighty silver box in this course by music producer and sound designer Nate Mars.
In this course, music producer Nate Mars takes you knob-by-knob, feature-by-feature through everything this little silver techno box has to offer. You learn about its synth engine, built-in effects (overdrive, delay and reverb), its sequencer (both in the original mode and the brand new step mode), how to create songs by chaining patterns together, how to use it along with other gear (such as the TR-09), and more!
So learn this little box inside out in this 21-tutorial course by Nate Mars, and bring that classic 303 sound into your life and music! Read More...
2Quick History and Recommended Listening (00:57)Preview
- 3Exploring the Oscillator, Filters & Modulators (04:57)
- 4Exploring the Display Panel (05:45)
- 5Working with Effects: Overdrive (02:58)
- 6Working with Effects: Delay (03:17)
- 7Working with Effects: Reverb (01:39)
- 8Sequencer, Patterns and Modes (02:39)
- 9Exploring the Side Panel and Conectivity (02:09)
10Creating A Pattern In Step Mode (04:03)Preview
- 11Chaining Octaves (01:47)
- 12Working with Time Mode (02:41)
- 13Creating A Pattern In Original Mode (03:52)
- 14Adjusting the Number of Steps in a Pattern (02:02)
- 15Adding Triplets (01:07)
- 16Using 'Randomize' to Create Patterns (02:45)
- 17Chaining Patterns to Create Songs (02:24)
- 18Factory Restore and Device Backup (01:37)
- 19Connecting to your DAW (00:56)
- 20MIDI, Trigger, CV and Gate (03:06)
- 21Conclusion (00:21)
Reviews (0)This course does have any reviews yet.
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1137 Courses
- Download Single Course