Roland Boutique 101
JU-06 Explained and Explored
Rishabh Rajan • 19 videos • 64 minutes •
The Roland JU-06 is a small package with a gigantic amount of synthesis power! In this collection of tutorials, you learn all the features of what this reimagined JU-106 has hidden behind its retro-future front panel. Get ready to synthesize!
Before you dive into the JU-06, it's important to know a little about the famous "mother" of this prodigal synth and that's exactly how Rishabh starts off this course. After getting that all-important perspective, in the next 17 tutorials, Rishabh dives right into the features, functions and sound design possibilities that are essential to this cool little synth.
So learn the Roland JU-06 and master a bit of expert synthesis technique in this expertly crafted course by our very own synth expert, Rishabh Rajan! Read More...
- 2The Roland Juno 106 (02:37)
- 3JU-06 Overview (01:59)
4Digitally Controlled Oscillator (DCO) (03:25)Preview
- 5The Filter Sections (03:41)
- 6The VCA Section (02:20)
- 7LFO & Envelope Modulation: Pt.1 (04:18)
- 8LFO & Envelope Modulation: Pt.2 (02:36)
9Step Sequencer: Pt.1 (04:41)Preview
- 10Step Sequencer: Pt.2 (05:17)
- 11Solo, Unison, Poly & Keyboard Settings (03:28)
- 12Chorus & Delay Effects (03:44)
- 13Global Settings: Pt.1 (03:58)
- 14Global Settings: Pt.2 (03:43)
- 15Organ Pad (03:39)
- 16Fat Bass (02:49)
- 17Acid Bass (03:05)
- 18Pluck Pad (03:14)
- 19Monophonic Lead (03:50)
Really great exploration of the synth. I've gotten about half way through, and it really helps in getting one acquainted with how the basis of synthesis works on this unit. One area I feel it might have been cool to expand upon, would be the sound designing section. But still, this series is great and comprehensive! Thank you, Rishabh!
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1147 Courses
- Download Single Course