Premiere Pro CC 106
Kevin P McAuliffe • 20 videos • 74 minutes • No reviews
Ready to export your video project out of Adobe’s Premiere Pro? Learn everything you need to know about it with professional editor Kevin P McAuliffe.
Status: Available | Released: Nov 3rd, 2017So now that your video project is completed, you need to learn how to share it with the world. In this course, Premiere expert Kevin P McAuliffe takes you step by step through the export process, and covers important topics such as Codecs, watermarking your footage, Adobe’s Media Encoder, and more!
Kevin jumps right into the heart of the matter by explaining how to do a basic export of your Premiere project. He then demystifies a topic that drives fear into the heart of many video editors (drum roll please!)… that’s right, video Codecs! You also learn everything about Audio settings, and exporting still images and image sequences.
Next is a full section of tutorials where Kevin reveals advanced exporting techniques, such as creating export presets, publishing your media online, applying a LUT to your export, adding watermarks, the difference between 608 and 708 captions, etc. The course concludes with a look at how Premiere interacts with the other applications: DaVinci Resolve, and Adobe Media Encoder.
So join Kevin P McAuliffe in this info-packed course, and learn the essentials of finalizing and exporting your Premiere Pro projects. Read More...
- 2Exporting Media (05:19)
- 3Understanding Export Settings (03:39)
- 4Video Codecs & Basic Video Settings (06:18)
- 5Audio Settings (02:43)
- 6Exporting Still Images (02:34)
- 7Exporting Image Sequences (03:12)
- 8Choosing Export Ranges (03:40)
- 9Creating Export Presets (05:57)
- 10Publishing to Facebook/Vimeo/YouTube (03:34)
11Adding LUTs to Your Exports (03:18)Preview
- 12Adding Watermarks to Your Exports (02:49)
- 13Exporting with Timecode Burn-in (03:15)
- 14Using the Video Limiter (02:39)
- 15Exporting Captions (03:28)
- 16Exporting for DaVinci Resolve (04:34)
- 17DaVinci Resolve Roundtrip (04:02)
18Exporting to Multiple Formats (04:46)Preview
- 19Creating Presets in Adobe Media Encoder (02:52)
- 20Setting up Watch Folders (04:08)
Reviews (0)This course does have any reviews yet.
Know someone that needs this training?
Send a personalized note and tell them about this course.
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1133 Courses
- Download Single Course