Premiere Pro CC 104
Titling & Graphics
Kevin P McAuliffe • 18 videos • 74 minutes • No reviews
Expert trainer Kevin P McAuliffe is back with a course on creating titles and credit rolls with Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Watch it, and give your titles that professional look!
The course starts out with a comparison between previous versions of Premiere and the new Premiere CC where you learn why the new version is better when it comes to titling. Next, Kevin covers how to work with the Typekit fonts included with your Adobe Creative Cloud subscription, and how to start adding text to your project. He also reveals how to greatly improve your workflow with the new (and very useful) graphics panel.
From there, Kevin shows you how to stylize your text using the fill, stroke, and shadow features, and he takes things to the next level by showing how you can add custom gradients to give your titles a whole new look. He also demystifies a concept that drives fear into the hearts of many editors: the difference between tracking, kearning and leading. Continuing with the course, you also learn other essential concepts such as Baseline Shift, Anchor Points, the difference between Text Justification and alignment, lower thirds, creating credit rolls and motion graphics templates, and a lot more! Of course, you’ll also learn plenty of key commands guaranteed to speed up your workflow...
So don't wait! Join Premiere expert Kevin Kevin P McAuliffe in this course, and learn all about creating titles in Adobe Premiere Pro CC! Read More...
2What's Different with Titling (04:42)Preview
3Working with Typekit fonts (04:18)Preview
- 4Creating New Layers (04:20)
- 5Effect Controls Window vs. Essential Graphics Panel (04:02)
- 6Fill, Stroke, and Shadow (05:30)
- 7Tracking, Kearning, and Leading (05:40)
- 8What is Baseline Shift? (02:45)
- 9Anchor Point & Clips-based Parameters (04:01)
- 10Text Justification vs. Hor. & Vert. Alignment (05:44)
- 11Master Styles (04:04)
- 12Layered Titles (03:30)
- 13Animating a Basic Lower Third (03:35)
- 14Creating a Credit Roll (04:24)
- 15Creating a Motion Graphic Template (05:47)
- 16Responsive Design - Time (02:51)
- 17Responsive Design - Position (04:33)
- 183rd-party Motion Graphic Templates (02:56)
Reviews (0)This course does have any reviews yet.
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1147 Courses
- Download Single Course