Premiere Pro CC 103
Working with Effects
Kevin P McAuliffe • 20 videos • 109 minutes • No reviews
Effects are a big part of any video production. Join Adobe Premiere expert and editor Kevin McAuliffe to learn all the tools and to start adding transitions, effects and even color correction to your video projects now!
You learn all about transitions, key framing, transfer modes, chroma keying, mattes, color scopes and much, much more. Kevin even points you to some of his favorite FREE FX resources you can download.
So spend some time with Kevin, as he brings you up to speed with some essential effects tips, tricks and techniques in this 22-tutorial FX-driven course. Read More...
- 2FxFactory Pro (03:57)
- 3Rampant Design Tools (02:57)
- 4Applying Video Effects (08:28)
- 5Adding Transitions (04:37)
- 6Effects Control & Clip-based FX (05:41)
- 7Basic Keyframing (04:13)
- 8Understanding the Anchor Point (05:27)
- 9Adjusting Keyframes (08:39)
- 10Creating Presets (05:11)
- 11Adjustment Layers (03:42)
- 12Transfer Modes (07:42)
13Timeline Rendering Bars (05:10)Preview
- 14Clip & Effect Masking (09:41)
- 15Track Mattes (06:26)
- 16Basic Color Correction (06:19)
- 17Secondary Color Correction (06:54)
- 18Applying the Video Limiter (04:53)
- 19Working with Lumetri Scopes (04:36)
20Applying a Lookup Tables (02:48)Preview
Reviews (0)This course does have any reviews yet.
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1113 Courses
- Download Single Course