Matt Vanacoro • 20 videos • 70 minutes •
Apple’s Pages is a full-fledged desktop publishing app with lots of power under the hood. Join Apple expert Matt Vanacoro in this Pages Advanced course, and take your desktop publishing skills to the next level.
Matt starts the course by showing you important timesaving tips such as working with templates, formatting long documents, and using the comment system. Next, you learn how to work efficiently with all types of media, and you even discover Photoshop-like features for editing photos right from Pages. From there, you’re introduced to advanced publishing and formatting features for working with objects, rulers, table of contents, exporting to ePub and more. Matt wraps up the course by sharing his top 5 favorite tips and tricks that are guaranteed to enhance your productivity.
So join Apple expert Matt Vanacoro in this 20-tutorial advanced course, and prepare to turbocharge your Pages skills to the next level! Read More...
1Creating Dynamic Content (01:13)Preview
2Setting Your Preferences (03:15)Preview
3Working with Templates (04:22)Preview
- 4Multi-page Document Options (03:29)
- 5The Comment System (02:21)
- 6Image Styles (03:09)
- 7Masking and Adjustments (03:43)
- 8Instant Alpha (03:36)
- 9Audio and Video Options (04:11)
- 10Arranging and Aligning Objects (04:12)
- 11Rulers and Guides (03:25)
- 12Tracking Changes (05:00)
- 13Chart Options (04:18)
- 14Background and Master Objects (03:17)
- 15Text Borders and Rules (03:25)
- 16Placeholder Text (03:05)
- 17Exporting to ePub Format (03:42)
- 18Creating a Table of Contents (03:25)
- 19Password-protect Your Documents (02:07)
- 20My Top 5 Tips & Tricks (03:49)
Thank you Matt, much appreciated. You've taught me a few things I didn't know but will really help!
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1084 Courses
- Download Single Course