Matt Vanacoro • 21 videos • 63 minutes • No reviews
Apple's Pages is much more than a word processor. It is also a full-featured page layout application that makes it easy to create visually stunning documents of all kinds. In this course, Matt Vanacoro shows you how to do it all.
The course starts by explaining the important difference between using Pages as a traditional word processor and using it as a desktop-publishing app. Then, you discover how to save time with templates, and how to format your text exactly the way you want with Pages’ highly configurable interface. Continuing with the course, you learn how to enhance your documents with graphics, drawings, spreadsheet-like tables, and more. The course closes with a look at using the iOS and web versions of Pages, and how to collaborate online in real time with your collaborators, before exporting and sharing your final documents in various formats.
So join trainer Matt Vanacoro, and get ready to supercharge your productivity with Pages! Read More...
1Welcome to Pages! (01:20)Preview
2Word Processing vs Page Layout (03:27)Preview
3Using the Inspector (02:40)Preview
- 4Fonts and Baseline (04:10)
- 5Paragraph Styles (04:04)
- 6Paragraph Alignment (02:17)
- 7Paragraph Spacing (02:19)
- 8Bullets and Lists (02:49)
- 9Images and Wrapping (04:14)
- 10Working With Text Boxes (03:53)
- 11Creating a Chart (03:22)
- 12Shapes and Drawings (03:19)
- 13Creating Tables (02:17)
- 14Headers and Footers (02:25)
- 15Viewing (Using) Writing Tools (02:20)
- 16Page Size, Orientation, Margins (02:15)
- 17Layout and Columns (02:59)
- 18iOS Conventions (03:29)
- 19iCloud, iOS, and Syncing Documents (02:20)
- 20Collaborators and Web Interface (03:57)
- 21Exporting and Sharing (02:51)
Reviews (0)This course does have any reviews yet.
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1105 Courses
- Download Single Course