Matt Vanacoro • 21 videos • 72 minutes • No reviews
Matt Vanacoro is back with an advanced look at Apple’s iWork spreadsheet app, Numbers! Watch this course and learn how to become a Numbers wizard!
Status: Available | Released: May 17th, 2017Numbers is so much more than just a spreadsheet app! It incorporates many design elements to spice up your spreadsheets with beautiful charts, tables and images. In this course, Apple expert Matt Vanacoro shows how to master Numbers' advanced features, and make your data really stand out.
Matt starts the course by explaining how to set Numbers’ preferences to suit your needs and speed up your workflow. Next, he takes an in-depth look at the Insert menu and teaches ways to use advanced functions and formulas. The next tutorials are about enhancing your data with media, and how to edit and arrange images directly in Numbers. You also discover timesaving features such as versions & revision, autofill, working with CSV & Excel files, collaborating with other people, conditional formating, header rows & columns, and more. The course wraps up by revealing how to import live stock data directly from the internet straight to your spreadsheet.
So join Apple expert Matt Vanacoro, and learn advanced features and concepts to get the most out of Apple’s iWork spreadsheet app, Numbers! Read More...
2The Preferences Menu (03:30)Preview
- 3Other Functions and Formulas (04:26)
- 4The Insert Action Menu (01:43)
- 5Image Enhancement (02:41)
- 6Masking and Alpha (03:26)
7Arrangement and Alignment (03:35)Preview
- 8Shape Options (02:57)
- 9Multi-table Sheets (04:26)
- 10Versions and Revision (02:10)
- 11Table Menu Functions (04:48)
- 12Import and Export Options (04:30)
- 13Utilizing Comments (02:06)
- 14Customizing Charts (03:59)
- 15The One Cell Table (02:51)
- 16Clipboard and Functions (04:21)
- 17Conditional Highlighting (03:22)
- 18Advanced Data Formats (03:20)
- 19Creating Custom Data Formats (03:03)
- 20Header Rows and Columns (02:51)
- 21Live Stock Data (05:21)
Reviews (0)This course does have any reviews yet.
Know someone that needs this training?
Send a personalized note and tell them about this course.
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1105 Courses
- Download Single Course