Moog Model 15 101
Moog Model 15 Video Guide
Rishabh Rajan • 20 videos • 102 minutes • No reviews
This course, by Rishabh Rajan, is a must-watch for anyone into modular synths and Moogs! Learn the Moog Model 15 app, synthesis, voltage control and all those virtual vintage Moog modules in this 20-tutorial course!
In this course on the iOS/iPad Moog Model 15, synthesis expert Rishabh Rajan takes you through all of the Model 15’s modules, one-by-one explaining how they work separately and how they patch together to create that authentic Moog sound. Rishabh covers the oscillators, filters, VCA, noise, attenuators, mixer, MIDI implementation and more!
So watch this course now to dive into Moog world with Rishabh today! Read More...
- 1Introduction (01:38)
2Navigating the Interface (03:48)Preview
3921A Driver & 921B Oscillator (06:20)Preview
- 4921A & 921B CV Inputs (06:38)
- 5921 Oscillator (08:16)
- 6904A Low Pass Filter (05:12)
- 7923 Filters & Noise (03:47)
- 8907A Fixed Filter Bank (03:55)
- 9902 VCA (04:44)
- 10911 Envelope (04:05)
- 11995 Attenuator (04:14)
- 12Mixer (05:25)
- 13The Reversible Attenuator (04:40)
- 14Keyboard & Animoog Controller (02:56)
- 15Arpeggiator & Ribbon Controller (06:29)
- 16Delay Effect (03:48)
- 17Recorder (02:44)
- 18MIDI Bridge (07:02)
- 19Audio Bridge (07:08)
- 20Sound Design Example (08:27)
Reviews (0)This course does have any reviews yet.
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1147 Courses
- Download Single Course