Logic Pro FastTrack 304
Auto Sampling with MainStage
Matt Vanacoro • 16 videos • 56 minutes •
Auto-Sampling in Logic? Yes, but you’ve got to use AutoSampler in MainStage to do it! Turn your favorite hardware and software synths into velocity-layered Logic Pro EXS24 instruments now, by watching this FastTrack™ course!
In this course, by Logic Pro expert Matt Vanacoro, you learn how to auto-sample your hardware synths, your CPU-heavy software synth plugins and third-party samplers. You see how to create CPU efficient EXS24 sample instruments out of anything and everything, including your Eurorack!
So whether you use Logic or MainStage, join Matt as he takes you step-by-step through AutoSampler and see how you can transform your collection of hardware and software synths into powerful and Logic Pro X EXS24 instruments. This is a game changer!
1What is Autosampler? (02:06)Preview
2External Gear & Audio Interface Setup (03:32)Preview
- 3Routing External Instrument Tracks (04:24)
- 4Instantiating & Testing Autosampler (03:36)
- 5Sample Range & Frequency (03:50)
- 6Sustain & One Shot (01:56)
- 7Auto Looping Options (02:56)
- 8Correcting Looping Problems (03:19)
9Starting the Sampling Process (02:31)Preview
- 10Using your Instrument in Logic (04:04)
- 11Effects & Filters: Keep or Recreate? (03:36)
- 12Velocity Curves & Multiple Layers (05:23)
- 13Sampling Software Instruments (03:12)
- 14Track Stacks & Multi-Timbral Sounds (03:15)
- 15EXS Instrument Tweaking in Logic (04:33)
- 16EXS Management & Archival (03:30)
I had no idea this tool even existed! The course provided essential info with no fluff required.
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1093 Courses
- Download Single Course