Logic Pro FastTrack 205
Tracks and Alternatives
Joe Albano • 15 videos • 63 minutes • No reviews
Apple’s Logic Pro X offers many ways to organize, arrange and edit your tracks. Get the inside info on Logic’s track-related features in this laser-focussed FastTrack™ course by Logic expert Joe Albano, and instantly improve your workflow!
The course starts with an exploration of Track Stacks. You learn when to use Folder Stacks vs. Summing Stacks, how to create them, and how to best use them when organizing your Logic projects. Next, Joe dives into Take Folders and explains why you need to know about them (hint: they can really make your life easier!). The last sections of the course are about the newest additions to Logic: Track Alternatives and Selection-Based Processing.
So join audio expert Joe Albano in this FastTrack™ course as he completely demystifies Logic's track-related features. Get ready to turbocharge your workflow and become a better Logic user! Read More...
2Track Stacks - Basics (05:59)Preview
3Folder Stacks (04:10)Preview
- 4Summing Stacks (04:17)
- 5Drums Summing Stack (03:12)
- 6Take Folders - Basics (05:57)
- 7Take Folders - In Use (05:49)
- 8Track Alternatives - Basics (04:30)
- 9Track Alternatives - In Use (03:57)
- 10Generating Notation Parts (03:37)
- 11Creative Applications (04:12)
- 12Selection-Based Processing (03:52)
- 13Combining Track Alternatives (03:41)
- 14Choose the Best Option (03:15)
- 15Wrap-Up (01:46)
Reviews (0)This course does have any reviews yet.
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1100 Courses
- Download Single Course