Lightroom 4 202
Nature and Landscapes
Martin Perhiniak • 32 videos • 128 minutes •
Enhance your Nature and Landscape photos using the specialized tools in Adobe Lightroom 4 with internationally acclaimed photographer and trainer Martin Perhiniak...
Martin starts off by underscoring the usefulness of the Camera Raw format as well as the importance of keeping your catalogs well-organized. He then covers a wide variety of techniques for enhancing your Landscape photos. You’ll learn how to both visually recreate the original “mood” of a photo as well as how to create alternate “artistic interpretations”. Specifically, you’ll learn techniques for dealing with everything from tricky elements like water and clouds, as well as sunset and night conditions. You’ll even have fun learning how to work with photos taken from airplanes!
Then, Martin takes his photos over to Lightroom’s sister product, Photoshop, to develop them further. He shows you how easy and smooth it is to move back and forth between the two Adobe family members. See how to convert and combine your photos to create realistic Panoramas and stunning HDR (High Dynamic Range) images! Upon finishing this course, you’ll have the the Lightroom skills to take your photos to the next level and beyond!
Watch all of the advanced and specialized courses in our Lightroom 4 and Photoshop libraries in our amazing HD player! Read More...
- 2Advantage of the Camera RAW Format (05:16)
- 3Organizing and Filtering the Catalog (06:53)
- 4Using Keywords (04:26)
- 5Creating Collections (05:03)
- 6Color Temperature (06:28)
- 7Lens Profile Correction (03:38)
- 8Manual Lens Correction (04:46)
- 9Enhancing Water in Photos (04:42)
10Realistic Sunset Adjustments (04:48)Preview
- 11Artistic Sunset Adjustments (03:03)
- 12Enhancing Cloudy Photos (03:05)
- 13Enhancing Colors (02:14)
- 14Crop Tool for Better Composition (02:42)
- 15Panoramic Crop (02:18)
- 16Enhancing Photos Taken from Planes (04:49)
- 17Black and White Conversion (03:42)
- 18Color Pop Effect (03:34)
- 19Enhancing Night Shots (02:57)
- 20Vignetting (02:46)
- 21Noise Reduction (04:56)
- 22Sharpening Globally (04:08)
23Sharpening Locally (03:03)Preview
- 24Color Adjustments (02:59)
- 25Enhancing Depth of Field (05:23)
- 26Editing in Photoshop (04:22)
- 27Creating Panoramic Images (04:25)
- 28Creating HDR Photos (05:18)
- 29Faux HDR Effect (04:15)
- 30Spot Healing Brush (06:09)
- 31Content Aware Fill (03:33)
- 32Learn More (00:37)
This series of video tutorials is excellent. I have have purchased 2 other video tutorials, (different companies) but your instructor and the way the videos are organized and presented are the best for learning Lightroom4. Martin Perhiniak is a great instructor. I would recommend his series to anyone wanting to learn LR4.
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25/mth (recurring)
- Stream All 784 Courses
- $19.50 (one-time)
- Download Single Course