Flash Builder 104
Working with Visual Content
Duane Nickull • 21 videos • 69 minutes • No reviews
Quickly integrate visual content such as PDFs, video and images into your apps with Flash Builder 4.6. Adobe master developer Duane Nickull shows you the way...
Next, you’ll learn all about the powerful video capabilities built into Flash Builder. Duane shows you how to capture and display video and how to control its transparency and rotation properties - on the fly!
Duane finishes off this course by showing you how to handle SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) images. With thorough examples and generous amounts of professional “best practice” advice throughout, this course ensures that you’ll be well prepared to tackle many visual media types with Flash Builder!
Continue to sharpen your app development skills by watching all the HD courses in our growing Adobe Flash Builder 4.6 series! Read More...
1Introduction to Working With Visual Content (02:41)Preview
- 2Starting with HTML (04:09)
- 3Completing the HTML Browser (03:53)
- 4Starting with the HTML PDF Browser (03:04)
- 5Scripting Buttons for the HTML PDF Browser (02:49)
- 6The PDF AS3 Scripting Bridge (03:11)
- 7Finishing the Button Logic (02:29)
- 8Adding the ActionScript Block (02:43)
9Posting to PDF (02:52)Preview
- 10HTML PDF Debugging (03:00)
- 11Starting with Video Content (03:36)
- 12Full Screen Video (02:39)
- 13Starting the Video Capture Project (03:47)
- 14Configuring the Video Capture Camera Class (03:10)
- 15Running the Video Capture Project (02:33)
- 16Testing the Video Capture System (03:27)
- 17Adding Alpha Controls (03:32)
18Adding Rotation Controls (04:39)Preview
- 19Working With Images - Basics (04:48)
- 20Working with SVG - Part1 (03:18)
- 21Working with SVG - Part2 (02:27)
Reviews (0)This course does have any reviews yet.
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25/mth (recurring)
- Stream All 789 Courses
- $19.50 (one-time)
- Download Single Course