Final Cut Pro X 203
Graphics, Titles and Transitions
Iain Anderson • 24 videos • 85 minutes • No reviews
Apple’s Final Cut Pro X is filled with powerful tools for creating 2D/3D titles, graphics and elaborate transition effects. In this in-depth 24-tutorial course, Apple Certified Trainer Iain Anderson teaches you how to create them and polish them to perfection.
Next, Iain talks about generating content: how to create textures, solids, blobs, curtains, rays and more. He also explains how to achieve more complex effects by mixing and matching backgrounds and how to use placeholders to build a storyboard or to fill gaps in your project for future footage.
From there, you learn how to import Photoshop documents and other still images and even how to animate their layers independently. Iain then moves on to transitions. Here you not only learn how to add built-in transitions, but also how to customize them to get exactly the effect you want. He also explains how the new Flow transition, introduced in FCP X 10.3, can help to seamlessly remove a section from a video.
Iain closes this info-packed course by explaining speed effects. Here you learn how to slow down, speed up, reverse and pause the video ... and everything in between! So join Iain Anderson and start adding text and graphic elements to your Final Cut Pro X productions! Read More...
- 22D Titles (03:31)
3Basic Title & Text Controls (03:23)Preview
- 4Advanced Text Controls (04:29)
- 53D Titles (02:47)
- 63D Text Controls (02:35)
- 7Lighting, Shadows & Environments (02:45)
- 8Materials & Substances (04:52)
- 9Using Generators (02:37)
- 10Background Generators (02:59)
- 11Placeholder & Elements Generators (03:11)
- 12Importing Still Images (03:17)
- 13Editing a Still Image (03:17)
14Importing Layered Photoshop Files (04:54)Preview
- 15Using Layered Files in a Project (05:44)
- 16Adding Transitions (04:17)
- 17Changing Transition Duration (03:56)
- 18Customizing Transitions (02:38)
- 19Trimming Under Transitions (03:46)
- 20Basic Speed Effects (04:10)
- 21Preset Speed Effects (03:29)
- 22Speed Segments (03:27)
- 23Hold Frames (02:19)
- 24Speed Quality Options (05:05)
Reviews (0)This course does have any reviews yet.
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1073 Courses
- Download Single Course