Final Cut Pro X 202
Compositing and Visual FX
Iain Anderson • 22 videos • 67 minutes • No reviews
Visual effects and clip fixing tools are built right into Apple's Final Cut Pro X. Check out this in-depth course to see how to do everything from stabilization techniques to slick animations!
Status: Available | Released: Jan 4th, 2017There are a lot of unique visual effects and clip-fixing tools in FCPX and this course is designed to lead you step-by-step through all the different possibilities. Trainer Iain Anderson begins this course by focussing on Compositing and the basic controls like: Position, Scale, Cropping and Rotation movements. From there, he delivers a masterclass on fixing annoying camera problems like Shake, Rate and dealing with Rolling Shutter errors. And that’s just the first part of this deep course. Now the cool stuff begins!
The next collection of tutorials explores Plug-In Effects, Keying and Masks. Iain then explores the built-in FX and shows you how to preview and modify them, followed by a suite of tutorials about animating Objects, Effects and Keyframing them to perfection in the timeline.
So, join Apple Certified trainer Iain Anderson in this in-depth exploration of Final Cut Pro X’s visual effects and learn how to add that extra video sheen to your FCPX projects. Read More...
- 3Scale & Rotation (02:58)
- 4Cropping (04:14)
- 5Distortion (02:11)
- 6Opacity & Blend Modes (04:28)
- 7Spatial Conform Settings (02:42)
- 8Rate Conform Settings (03:16)
9Fixing Camera Shake (01:56)Preview
- 10Stabilization Options (03:17)
- 11Fixing Rolling Shutter Errors (02:07)
- 12Previewing Effects (03:34)
- 13Applying & Modifying Effects (03:02)
- 14Copy, Paste & Remove Attributes (04:21)
- 15Saving Effect Presets (01:59)
- 16Using Green Screen Footage (04:30)
- 17Using Bezier Masks (02:40)
- 18Using Bezier Masks to Control Effects (02:50)
- 19Animating an Object (03:27)
- 20Animating Effects (02:02)
- 21Editing Keyframes in the Inspector (01:43)
- 22Editing Keyframes in the Timeline (04:24)
Reviews (0)This course does have any reviews yet.
Know someone that needs this training?
Send a personalized note and tell them about this course.
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1113 Courses
- Download Single Course