Final Cut Pro X 202
Compositing and Visual FX
Iain Anderson • 22 videos • 67 minutes • No reviews
Visual effects and clip fixing tools are built right into Apple's Final Cut Pro X. Check out this in-depth course to see how to do everything from stabilization techniques to slick animations!
The next collection of tutorials explores Plug-In Effects, Keying and Masks. Iain then explores the built-in FX and shows you how to preview and modify them, followed by a suite of tutorials about animating Objects, Effects and Keyframing them to perfection in the timeline.
So, join Apple Certified trainer Iain Anderson in this in-depth exploration of Final Cut Pro X’s visual effects and learn how to add that extra video sheen to your FCPX projects. Read More...
- 3Scale & Rotation (02:58)
- 4Cropping (04:14)
- 5Distortion (02:11)
- 6Opacity & Blend Modes (04:28)
- 7Spatial Conform Settings (02:42)
- 8Rate Conform Settings (03:16)
9Fixing Camera Shake (01:56)Preview
- 10Stabilization Options (03:17)
- 11Fixing Rolling Shutter Errors (02:07)
- 12Previewing Effects (03:34)
- 13Applying & Modifying Effects (03:02)
- 14Copy, Paste & Remove Attributes (04:21)
- 15Saving Effect Presets (01:59)
- 16Using Green Screen Footage (04:30)
- 17Using Bezier Masks (02:40)
- 18Using Bezier Masks to Control Effects (02:50)
- 19Animating an Object (03:27)
- 20Animating Effects (02:02)
- 21Editing Keyframes in the Inspector (01:43)
- 22Editing Keyframes in the Timeline (04:24)
Reviews (0)This course does have any reviews yet.
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1137 Courses
- Download Single Course