Matt Vanacoro • 30 videos • 93 minutes •
Are you getting the most reach with your Facebook page? In this in-depth Facebook Marketing course, you learn the tools, tips and tricks to get the maximum exposure from Facebook!
“Excellent course! Straight and "to the point" tutorials.Highly recommended if you´re new to Facebook Marketing.”
“Well done! Clear, precise and applicable. I hope I can follow through and get my page up and running. Kudos to Matt!”
— Dyer Custom Woodworking
To start, trainer Matt Vanacoro takes you through the initial process of designing a page. He explains the terminology, navigation, nomenclature and philosophy that collectively make-up the Facebook user experience. From there you learn all about page administration. This is where you manage your Status, Content, Updates, Tags and more. Matt – a talented photographer and musician in his own right – also explains how to upload, share and manage all kinds of media files.
But that’s just the beginning! Next, it’s time to do some promotion. The next 15 tutorial section shows you how to connect to the vast Facebook audience by designing targeted ads and quick promotions. You also learn how you can organically activate a network of Friends and build up your collection of "Likes". This synapse-like reach is supported by Facebook’s detailed analytics. Matt explains how you can analyze and exploit your Facebook stats to constantly expand your social reach!
So dig in and master Facebook now! Read More...
1Introduction: Why Facebook? (02:01)Preview
- 2Facebook Terminology and Navigation (03:12)
- 3Profile vs. Page (03:06)
- 4Philosophy of a Page (03:27)
- 5Starting a Page: Preparation (02:46)
- 6Starting a Page: Execution (05:59)
- 7Page Info (03:44)
- 8Page Settings (03:55)
- 9Administering Your Page (03:29)
- 10Page Status Updates (04:36)
11Page Photo Updates (04:10)Preview
- 12Uploading and Tagging a Video (03:36)
- 13Editing, Pinning and Deleting Posts (02:11)
- 14Creating Events (04:40)
- 15Creating a Page Offer (02:55)
- 16Inviting People to Like Your Page (01:53)
- 17Inviting Non-Facebook Friends (01:16)
- 18Sharing Your Page (01:37)
- 19Including Your Page in Posts (01:59)
- 20Promoting Your Page in Profile Posts (02:02)
- 21The Ad Manager (02:15)
- 22Creating an Ad (02:40)
- 23Demographics and Payment (04:10)
- 24Quick Promotion for More Page Likes (02:51)
- 25Boosting Posts (02:54)
26Insights: Likes, Reach and Engagement (03:54)Preview
- 27Insights: Post Performance and Page Comparison (03:17)
- 28Managing Communication with Your Audience (02:51)
- 29Compartmentalizing Your Activity with Apps (02:56)
- 30Keeping Your Page Relevant (01:46)
Excellent course! Straight and "to the point" tutorials.Highly recommended if you´re new to Facebook Marketing.
Well done! Clear, precise and applicable. I hope I can follow through and get my page up and running. Kudos to Matt!
After just completing the entire course, I want to thank you for a very thorough lesson.
Great course if you are new to promoting on Facebook. I need a more advanced version. Thanks!
Nice course, very useful for people who are starting to use Facebook or who want to improve their skills. Many examples, topics well explained, great job!
I've used Facebook for seven years and never took advantage of all that it has to offer. This course was very helpful and I hope that you updated the course every few years to keep up with changes.
Some good insight for beginners, looking forward to the next one!
This course is great, because you can learn a lot about Facebook Marketing! It is all explained in detail and beautiful! Thank You macProVideo
Really good tutorial, I recommended, it's worth the time. All the details about FB are all here.
Good solid overview of Facebook page management. Matt clearly explains the different methods that you can promote your Page and review responses to activity.
One more great tutorial, I just can't get enough! This really shows how to control and manage a Facebook page. It covers everything I need to know about promoting my music via Facebook. I have just promoted my website via Facebook for the first time thanks to this tutorial. Before I was a scared to it, but not now :-) Thanks :-)
Great course. Well developed, easy to understand, good pacing. Provided the information at the right level.
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1009 Courses
- Download Single Course