Eurorack Modular 101
Oscillators and Noise
Ben Wilson • 9 videos • 38 minutes • No reviews
Internationally renowned Eurorack expert DivKid (A.K.A. Ben Wilson) is here with this exclusive course on Oscillators. See all the different analog and digital oscillator modules in action and learn how to patch them up. Experience Eurorack with DivKid!
Completing this course will totally demystify the complexities of learning Eurorack oscillators. It will also help you in deciding what kind and make of oscillators you'll want to include in your own, personal system. So sit back, put on your headphones and learn Oscillators with DivKid and get the best Eurorack, modular synthesis education available. Read More...
1Analog Oscillators (05:40)Preview
2Different Oscillators (01:40)Preview
- 3Dual Oscillators (01:38)
- 4Mutable Instruments-Braids (05:18)
- 5Neutron Sound-Orgone Accumulator (07:11)
- 6Noise Engineering-Loquelic Iteritas (03:53)
7Noise Types (03:57)Preview
- 8Pushing Noise Generation Further (04:23)
- 9Random and Noise Modulation (03:24)
Reviews (0)This course does have any reviews yet.
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1123 Courses
- Download Single Course