Dance Music Sound Design 305
Adam Pollard • 21 videos • 92 minutes • No reviews
Pads are a key arrangement texture for all kinds of music... and especially dance music. Join Adam Pollard ,AKA Multiplier, to learn the advanced art of pad creation… and your EDM tracks will thank you.
Adam starts by looking at creative applications of keytracking, velocity, and aftertouch to create more expressive pads. Using advanced techniques, he shows you innovative ways to create long and complex evolving pads. You learn about looped envelopes, randomization, and highly interesting modulation possibilities. You discover how to create an organic pad with out of tuned samples, unique stereo imaging concepts, how to make your pads literally breathe as you release the keys… and all kinds of very cool sound design ideas.
So launch your favorite synth, and learn advanced pad synthesis techniques with sound design expert Adam Pollard!
- 1Course Overview (00:36)
- 3Velocity (04:51)
- 4Aftertouch (02:01)
5Looped Envelopes and Sequenced Modulation (06:36)Preview
- 6Chaos Modulation (03:55)
- 7Multi-Sampled Instrument (07:18)
- 8FM Tonal Percussion (05:04)
- 9Creating a Reverse Pad (06:15)
- 10Resample with Non-Standard Processes (07:15)
- 11Layering Theory: Phase (02:44)
12Advanced Stereo Imaging Ideas (04:36)Preview
- 13Advanced Unison Ideas (06:52)
- 14Multiple Filters: Series vs Parallel (02:55)
- 15Reverb Size Modulation (03:52)
- 16Physical Modelled Effects (03:45)
- 17Release Breath (02:28)
- 18Drawing in FFT Bins (06:07)
- 19Apocalypse Pad (04:55)
- 20Additional Stereo Imaging Idea (01:17)
- 21Harmonic Evolution Using Custom Wavetables (04:06)
Reviews (0)This course does have any reviews yet.
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1113 Courses
- Download Single Course