Dance Music Sound Design 304
Adam Pollard • 22 videos • 78 minutes • No reviews
Now that you know the basics of designing drum sounds, it’s time to get deeper. In this advanced dance music sound design course, EDM expert Adam Pollard delivers a wealth of innovative tools, tips and inspiration to help you design killer beats.
He then goes over the theory and practice of true peak limiting, and he explains how EQing your drums can drastically change their dynamics. Continuing with the course, you also learn many more tips to get cutting-edge drum sounds... a creative way to use plugin glitches to your advantage, how to create interesting 808 kicks with Serum, an easy technique to create perfect stereo claps, and a lot more!
So join Adam Pollard in this 22-tutorial advanced course, and get ready to stimulate your brain with advanced drum sound design knowledge! Read More...
- 1Course Overview (00:34)
2What Is the Point of Drums (02:53)Preview
3Mix Considerations (05:24)Preview
4Mastering Considerations (02:34)Preview
- 5FM Synthesis to Make Kick Body (04:48)
- 6Different Types of Kick Layer (03:48)
- 7Making Clicks (04:54)
- 8WT Synthesis to Make Kick Layers (03:43)
- 9Creative Distortion and Verb (03:25)
- 10The Art of Sample Digging (04:20)
- 11How does EQ Effect Dynamics? (04:25)
- 12True Peak Limiting (04:23)
- 13Unintended delay (02:51)
- 14Build a Kick Sound Design Rack (03:45)
- 15Second Snare Variation (03:01)
- 16Mic Tap Transient (03:10)
- 17Hard Panning (03:51)
- 18Two Interesting Serum 808s (03:34)
- 19Exploiting a Strange Glitch (02:27)
- 20Trash2 Cymbal Trick (03:08)
- 21Syntorus Clap Trick (03:33)
- 22Decimort Soft Snare Trick (03:29)
Reviews (0)This course does have any reviews yet.
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1123 Courses
- Download Single Course