Dance Music Sound Design 301
Adam Pollard • 25 videos • 94 minutes • No reviews
Multiplier, AKA Adam Pollard, is back with an advanced look at designing bass sounds. This course takes you “deep” into the subtle and complex techniques that’ll help make your dance music bass parts rock the floor!
It doesn’t matter what kind of synth you use or what style of electronic music you generate. It doesn’t even matter if you’re using software or hardware synths. The concepts and sonic explorations that this course covers are universal. So if you're looking to make your bass sounds powerful, unique or just plain crazy, watch this advanced course by dance music expert Adam Pollard. We promise that you’ll come away with a ton of bass design ideas and inspiration.
And be sure to watch all of the courses in this ever-expanding series we call Dance Music Sound Design!
- 3Velocity Sensitivity (03:40)
- 4Aftertouch Modulation (03:11)
- 5Portamento/Glide (03:20)
- 6Legato (02:55)
- 7Initial Phase (06:36)
- 8Looped Envelopes (03:46)
- 9Advanced Distortion (05:17)
- 10Convolution Reverb (02:13)
- 11Stereo Filter Offset (Modulation) (03:17)
- 12Modulated Noise Layer (01:28)
- 13Modulated Sub Layer (03:47)
- 14Removing Fundamental (03:44)
15Chaos OSC/Random (06:17)Preview
- 16Attack/Release Clicks (03:07)
- 17Generative Processes (04:30)
- 18Inharmonic FM (04:38)
- 19Manually Create Serum Wavetable (05:21)
- 20Import Audio Serum Wavetable (04:38)
- 21Import Image Serum Wavetable (02:17)
- 22Bass Sound Design Workflow (Noisia Style) (03:29)
- 23Entropy & 'Clean' Bass (02:39)
- 24Dry vs Wet Theory (Headphones vs Live) (03:50)
- 25Advanced Strategy/Approach (04:49)
Reviews (0)This course does have any reviews yet.
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1093 Courses
- Download Single Course