Push 2 201
Thavius Beck • 26 videos • 123 minutes •
Now that you're playing Push 2, get ready to push harder! This exclusive "live" performance production course by electronic artist Thavius Beck shows you how to unleash the advanced musical power of Ableton's Push 2.
“This course was honest, informative, and inspirational. It exposed some crucial flaws in Push 2's hardware functionality, offered work arounds for those flaws, and then gave me some ideas in how to se...”
— Loxley Sound
“Brilliant teacher and a great inspiration!! This is a go to course if you are into Push 2:) Ole Højer Hansen Composer & Producer”
— Great course!!
So what does this course cover? Everything that you need to know! That's because Thavius doesn't just teach Push, he plays Push. And in this 26-tutorial course he takes you through the the processes and techniques he practices everyday to assure that his Live sets are as innovative and powerful as they can be.
Watching and studying this course will provide you with an insider's knowledge of Push 2's seamless integration with Live and how you can use it to take your music to places where few other controllers can go. Our advice: Watch this course now and learn how to "Push Harder" with Thavius Beck!
1Live Performance Approaches (01:51)Preview
- 2The Crossfader (05:59)
3Warp Modes for Full Songs (06:48)Preview
4MIDI Mapping the Crossfader (04:46)Preview
- 5Clip Properties & One Shots (07:20)
- 6Importing & Warping Full songs (05:15)
- 7Renaming & Coloring Clips (01:35)
- 8Adding EQ3 (06:16)
- 9Sends & Returns (04:54)
- 10Audio To 'Sends Only' (03:42)
- 11User Mode Setup (05:22)
- 12MIDI Mapped Min & Max Range (03:21)
- 13What are Stems? (06:08)
- 14Exporting Stems (01:31)
- 15Stem Setup (06:11)
- 16Editing Stems & Scenes (06:06)
- 17Stems Back to the Session View (02:34)
- 18Performing with Stems (05:08)
- 19Consolidate Time to New Scene (03:27)
- 20Effects & Techniques (04:12)
- 21Color Coding Scenes (05:08)
- 22Recording Live into Audio Clips (05:56)
- 23Live Looping with Looper Device (04:26)
- 24Looper Parameters (03:22)
- 25Drum Rack for Finger Drumming (05:01)
This course was honest, informative, and inspirational. It exposed some crucial flaws in Push 2's hardware functionality, offered work arounds for those flaws, and then gave me some ideas in how to set up and move through my own stem mix/drum pad performances.
Brilliant teacher and a great inspiration!! This is a go to course if you are into Push 2:) Ole Højer Hansen Composer & Producer
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1123 Courses
- Download Single Course