Live 9 303
Ableton Live TNT - Tips and Tricks
Brian Cass • 46 videos • 304 minutes •
Get up to 30 minutes of inventive & looped-out Live Tips 'N Tricks (TNT) tutorials each month, delivered by Ableton Live Maestro, Brian Cass.
“Solid course, taught me a few new tricks and presented a new take on some known methods. Very clear explanations. Only missing the last star for the pace of the whole thing; the guy talks really slowl...”
“I Like this Course Very a lot, because Brian Cass gives some Tipps & Tricks! Thank you MPV!”
TNTs (tee-en-tees) Pronunciation: \ˌtē-ˌen-ˈtēs\
-Plural, sometimes referred to as "Tips 'N Tricks."
As Ableton Live users we’re always looking for the best way to get way down into this extraordinary program and learn how to do all the wild stuff that is nestled beneath its minimalist faceplate. Enter Brian Cass renowned “Live” technologist and performer who, every month for a year, will deliver up to 30 minutes of some of the most extraordinary Ableton Live Tips and Tricks videos you’ll find anywhere on the planet.
Starting October 2010 and running for a full year, Brian will be conjuring up all kinds of original monthly video tips that will help you bulk-up your Ableton arsenal and give you the weaponry to blow your tracks into the next solar system! And every so often the amazing Mr. Cass will bring in some of his star sound design buddies to give you a complete 360 degree look at how and what they're doing with Live.
So sign on now and get a full year of Ableton TNTs delivered to your computer monthly by our super Live trainer, Brian Cass!
(Don’t worry if you sign up late because all of the previous months Ableton Live TNTs will be yours in one big TNT bundle whenever you sign up!) Read More...
- 2Wet/Dry Effects Rack (07:03)
- 3MultiBand Effect Rack (04:45)
- 4Browser and File Manager (06:07)
- 5Wrangling IO for Live Performance (06:23)
- 6Groove Extraction (08:52)
- 7Input Monitoring (07:49)
- 8Send Effect Rack (06:40)
- 9Filter Based Crossfade (04:17)
- 10Bass Track Fattening (05:48)
- 11DummyClips as LFOs (07:23)
- 12DummyClips for Transitions (06:34)
- 13Advanced Scene Launching (05:58)
- 14Reverseverb (06:47)
- 15Resonators (06:24)
- 16Survey of Delays - Part 1 (04:43)
- 17Survey of Delays - Part 2 (05:52)
- 18Fade to Verb (03:54)
19Making Vowels with EQ8 (08:30)Preview
- 20Round Robin Triggering (05:13)
- 21Evolving Racks (08:01)
- 22Dummy Clips on Live Input (11:12)
- 23Dummy Clip Step Sequencer (11:15)
- 24Slice to Simpler (10:29)
- 25Semi-Secret Options (10:05)
- 26Fade to Compression (06:21)
- 27Fade with EQs and Filters (09:58)
- 28Slice to Sampler (10:00)
- 29More Semi-Secret Options (03:57)
- 30Phase Cancellation (04:01)
- 31Mid Side with Utility (06:02)
- 32Mid Side with EQ8 (06:08)
- 33AB Reference Shortcut (04:42)
- 34Finger Drums - Part 1 (07:20)
- 35Finger Drums - Part 2 (07:13)
- 36Legato Clip Triggering (08:06)
- 37Going Thru Gain Stages (06:48)
38DIY De-esser (07:00)Preview
- 39Filter Delay as Looper (04:47)
- 40Guitar Amp Rack (06:11)
- 41Beat Sync Auto Wah (04:39)
- 42Clip Programming Shortcuts (05:08)
- 43Live Looping - Part 1 (05:48)
- 44Freezing (05:13)
- 45Live Looping - Part 2 (06:07)
- 46Round Robin Revisited (05:39)
Solid course, taught me a few new tricks and presented a new take on some known methods. Very clear explanations. Only missing the last star for the pace of the whole thing; the guy talks really slowly and plays more examples than he needs to. A good course to use Hyper Learn.
I Like this Course Very a lot, because Brian Cass gives some Tipps & Tricks! Thank you MPV!
This course is fantastic. Covering amazing stuff. Pretty much every video exciting and well explained.
This is simply a must see tutorial for all new Ableton Live 9 users, covering basic and special aspects like that can be achieved by chaining and configuring the plugings.
wow I need more stars to rate this course, this really open my mind to get new sounds and type of work with ableton, EXTREME RECOMMENDED :)
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1133 Courses
- Download Single Course