Logic Pro FastTrack 302
10.3x Workflow Tips
David Earl • 18 videos • 83 minutes •
SfLogicNinja David Earl is back with lots of little-known, Logic insider tips guaranteed to speed up your Logic workflow. Watch this laser-focussed, 18-tutorial course, and learn how to work faster with Apple’s Logic Pro X.
“I thoroughly enjoyed going through this course. It was very enlightening and inspiring. ”
“Nice course, with many useful information, lots of tips and tricks that make the workflow better e fasteer. Very nice the use of key commands. great job, well done!”
From organization and archiving tips to mixing and creative techniques (like mid-side processing, true stereo panning, and new ways to use the Modulator MIDI FX), Logic Pro expert David Earl explains it all. You discover new ways to sidechain, tips for dealing with plugin latency, and what selection-based processing really is and how to use it. David also shows you some neat Apple Loops tricks and shares essential key commands you probably didn't know existed!
So don’t wait! Join sflogicninja David Earl in this 18-tutorial course, and quickly supercharge your Logic workflow ... the FastTrack™ way! Read More...
2Exporting Stems Using Elements (05:58)Preview
- 3Understanding the New Stereo Panning (06:02)
- 4Working with Plugin Latency (01:50)
- 5What Are Dual Mono Plugins? (05:18)
- 6Using Dual Mono with an EQ (04:24)
- 7Track Alternatives and You (04:51)
- 8Making Sidechaining Easier (04:26)
- 9Modulating Parameters with MIDI FX (05:27)
- 10Understanding Selection-Based Processing (07:18)
11Saving Automation to Apple Loops (08:05)Preview
- 12Key Commands for Project Alternatives (04:12)
- 13Key Commands for Arrange Markers (04:53)
- 14Key Commands for Transforming MIDI data (04:15)
- 15Key Commands for Shuffling, Crossfading and More! (03:58)
- 16Key Commands for Editing Regions (04:42)
- 17Key Commands for Naming and Editing (04:13)
- 18Conclusion (00:23)
I thoroughly enjoyed going through this course. It was very enlightening and inspiring.
Nice course, with many useful information, lots of tips and tricks that make the workflow better e fasteer. Very nice the use of key commands. great job, well done!
Start learning today with AskVideo
Get instant, full access to this course now! We offer 2 ways to learn.
- Library Access
- Earn Achievements & Badges
- Offline Viewing Available
- $25 $15/mth
- Stream All 1123 Courses
- Download Single Course