- Roland Boutique 104
- TB-03 Explained and Explored
- Roland’s Boutique TB-03 is perfect to get that classic 303 acid sound without breaking the bank. Learn how to use this mighty silver box in this course by music producer and sound designer Nate Mars.
- AudioPedia 108
- Mixing and Mastering
- The NLE AudioPedia series, our video-based audio encyclopedia, is an invaluable resource for sound engineers, musicians, students, educators and all audio enthusiasts. This eight installment is about Mixing and Mastering terminology.
- Sample Pack Creation 101
- Designing and Marketing Sample Packs
- Creating and selling your own sample packs is a great way to earn extra income. It’s also a very good promotional tool to get your name out there, and a lot of fun. But how do you do it? Join sound designer Adam Pollard (aka Multiplier) in this course, and get tons of tips to get you on the right track!
- AudioPedia 107
- Editing and Signal Flow
- The NLE AudioPedia series, our video-based audio encyclopedia, is an invaluable resource for sound engineers, musicians, students, educators and all audio enthusiasts. This seventh installment is about Editing and Signal Flow.
- Adobe Audition CC 201
- Premiere/Audition Workflows
- Adobe’s Creative Cloud applications are designed to work seamlessly together. Watch this course by audio expert Hollin Jones and learn how Audition can take your Premiere projects to the next level!
Error 404 - File Not Found
Oops, we couldn't find that file.
This usually means the syntax used in the url is incorrect.
Remember that file and folder names are case sensitive, or perhaps you
just made a typo. Check the URL you entered or find the page you are
looking for using the navigation on this page.